Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vani (sde)     15 June 2008

Paralegal Course and Placement in LPOs

USA Certified Paralegal Course with 100% placement assurance

1)     Paralegal Course first time in India

2)     A full fledged USA certified post Baccalaureate certificate in Paralegal studies

3)     The infrastructure and the syllabus is provided by Florida Gulf Coast University (GFCU, American university)

4)     On completion of Course, students are awarded with a certificate by Florida Gulf Cost University

5)     100% placement assurance in leading LPOs (Legal Process outsourcing), MNCs in India and abroad with a salary of Rs. 40000/-

6)     100% loan assistance from Bank without any property document. It is possible to repay the loan after getting the job

7)     Eligibility: Any degree

Limited Seats. Don’t miss a golden chance to build an excellent professional career.

Call 9791199504 immediately for more details.

Learning

7 Replies

Guest (n/a)     15 June 2008

Please Let me know --

(1) where the course is conducted and also give me the address to contact the institute ? (2) only sunday batches are there ? (3) Is the institute is conducting the course in Mumbai ? and (4) The course fee details and duration of the course is  ?

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Vaibhav

Hi Vaibhav,

The course is conducded in the Campus of Garden City College, Bangalore. At present we have the institute only in Bangalore. We may expand it in near future. The classes will be 2pm - 7 pm Monday to Friday. And duration of the course is 9 months.

Thanks

santhoshkumar kolkunda (advocate)     15 June 2008

hai

this santhosh iwould like to know about wher we can have this training is it available in hyderabad how much it costs

thanking you

santhosh

Hi Santhosh,

Its is not available in Hyderabad. At present the institute is in Bangalore only. We may expand it all over India in near future. Is it possible for you to go to Bangalore for this course. We provide accommodation within the campus. If you give me your mail id, i will forward all the related documents to you.

i am a lawer practicing at high cout of kerala. Please send me the details

adv123deepu@yahoo.com

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A (advocate)     16 June 2008

hi plz send me details

and about cost

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register