Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vani (sde)     12 June 2008

Paralegal Course and Placement in LPOs

USA Certified Paralegal Course with 100% placement assurance

1)     Paralegal Course first time in India

2)     A full fledged USA certified post Baccalaureate certificate in Paralegal studies

3)     The infrastructure and the syllabus is provided by Florida Gulf Coast University (GFCU, American university)

4)     On completion of Course, students are awarded with a certificate by Florida Gulf Cost University

5)     100% placement assurance in leading LPOs (Legal Process outsourcing), MNCs in India and abroad with a salary of Rs. 40000/-

6)     100% loan assistance from Bank without any property document. It is possible to repay the loan after getting the job

7)     Eligibility: Any degree

Limited Seats. Don’t miss a golden chance to build an excellent professional career.

Call 9791199504 immediately for more details.

Learning

15 Replies

Guest (n/a)     12 June 2008

I would like to know more about this course, because I am intrested in a job with legal process outsourcing.

Guest (n/a)     12 June 2008

I would like to know more about this course, because I am intrested in a job with legal process outsourcing.

Vani (sde)     13 June 2008

Thank you for your interest in our course. This is paralegal course conducted first time in India. Its a 9 month course. The certificate is awarded by florida gulf coast university. You will get the appoinment letter for job on the first day of the course itself. For further details please call 09791199504, vaniselva77@yahoo.com. Or give me your contact number so that i will call you and give you the details

Guest (n/a)     13 June 2008

would u pleae inform me the total cost involved and the mode of studies.

Would u please forward me the details and cost involved for the entire course

I m intrested in this course pls forward the details of the course on my mail address.

i wanna know about the cost details and the place where it is conducted and other such details. now im doing my final year LLB degree..

I want to know about the course. Fees and placement details.

R N Thiruneelakanden (Advocate)     14 June 2008

I would join this course, please tell me about place of training and fee etc., my mail ad. is thiruneela@rediffmail.com or call me in mobile no.9944003833

Vani (sde)     14 June 2008

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the response. I am forwarding the details to all of you.  Thanks

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     15 June 2008

Please
inform  all the particulars of this course and the cost of this
course. Is Physical presence or personal appearance is
necessary  to study this course? with the Certiciacte of this
course , can I start my own LPO Office in Tamilnadu especially in
Madurai? Please contace my Cell No. 94431-45884

Guest (n/a)     25 August 2008

hello,

i am glad to know abt this course plz send me entire details of the course its centers all over india and fees details etc

Amarjeet yadav (Advocate)     25 August 2008

plz contact me at my no. 09891470405(Amarjeet). i m intrested in this course.

thnx

amarjeet yadav

Vani (sde)     25 August 2008

Hi Swathi,

At present we have only one center, ie) Garden City College, Bangalore. We may have more centers in future.

The total fee for the course is 3 lacs. Loan assistance is provided. also placement assurance with 40k salary. From second month onwards, you will be under internship with salary of 5-10k.

for more details please call me at 09791199504 or provide your contact number.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register