LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vibhuti (legal assistant)     09 June 2011

PG in Law?

i am a Law Graduate and I want to pursue a management course preferably a Post graduate Diploma which will enable me to address many business related legal issues that I could face in my Legal Practice.Can anyone guide me for the same?

Learning

7 Replies

Sandeep Bhargava (Advocate & Notary)     09 June 2011

If you want to practice join a reputed advocate of your city where you can gain skills and get experience for practice experience counts p g is not at all necessary for legal practice

prabhakar singh (advocate)     09 June 2011

U AND ANS. BOTH CON FUSED

a GOOD GOING????????????

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     09 June 2011

join on line tution!

suvrojit roy (no)     10 June 2011

You can do two years master in business law (MBL) course from national law school of india university, bangalore. it is a long distance course, so you can do it without disrupting your current job or schedule if any. check  https://ded.nls.ac.in/

(Guest)

KINDLY PERSONALY VISIT THE UNIVERSITY AND PURCHASE A PROSPECTUS ABOUT ALL COURSES.YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED.GOOD LUCK.

John Martin (student)     13 June 2011

Its nice one provides a lots of information on topic also provide more information related to topic.

---

Asset Management Resume

HR Management Resume

Management Analyst Resume

Lisha (manager)     13 June 2011

hii...i was looking for the same and then i came across Business Management for Legal Professionals offered by Welingkar Institute of Management, Matunga. It caters to the legal industry and its management very well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register