LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.Balakrishnan (Legal &Financial consultant)     11 March 2009

Not Practised - full time-feels guilty

I have finished my law graduation in 1977 and registered as advocate.But due to my personal reasons i was unable to practice continuously.But , i used to go to court and discussed with my friends.Now, due to my daughter in law committed suicide, i have to compulosorily practice law.

I feel gulity of  non practising from the beginning.whether this guilty consciousness is correct or wrong.

Learning

11 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     11 March 2009

One has to become a lawyer by choice and not by chance.  Even now you say that you want to practice only bcoz your d-i-l has committed suicide, if you luv the profession then you start your practice or otherwise you continue with your present occupation.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

i agree with piravi ji

G.Balakrishnan (Legal &Financial consultant)     11 March 2009

You have given me valuable suggestion.thank u verymuch for your reply,

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     12 March 2009

its' absolutely wrong. many persons begin after retirement and do successfully. you are better than those as you are conversant with court atmosphere.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     12 March 2009

I do agree with all my friends' views but my view is if u r keenly interested to join the practice then no need to wait. Go ahead! My best wishes are always with u Sir. Mr. Tripathi has rightly stated that many persons begin after retirement and do successfully. you are better than those as you are conversant with court atmosphere.

G.Balakrishnan (Legal &Financial consultant)     16 March 2009

Thank u very much for your ideas. Please keep in touch with me whenver u find time.

g.balakrishnan

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     03 April 2009

Dear Brother,

Remember  about the '"LADY MADAM INDHIRA GANDHI, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA'S INTERVIEW WITH ONE REPORTER AFTER THE DEATH OF HER SECOND SON SANJAI GANDHI, THE REPORTER ASKED,WHAT IS YOUR FEELING MADAM ABOUT THE DEALTH OF YOUR SON.

SHE SAID, IT WAS THE  PREVIOUS CHAPTER OFMY LIFE. TODAY, I HAVE TURNED THE NEXT PAGE OF MY LIFE OF TODAY AND SOME THINK LIKE THAT.

SO, BE BOLD, FORGET ABOUT THE PAST. MAKE A GOOD BEGINNING NOW AND START PRACTISING, BECAUSE, ADVOCACY IS THE KNOBLE PRFESSION WHICH HAS NO RETIREMENT IN LIFE, LIKE GOVERNMENT JOBS. DON'T FEEL GUILTY.PAST IS PAST. TIME IS PRECIOUS IN LIFE AND DON'T WAST ENERGY WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD. WISH YOU  GOOD LUCK

G.Balakrishnan (Legal &Financial consultant)     03 April 2009

Thank u verymuch for your kind words and your words about Madam Indiragandhiji.I am happy to inform you my friend, i have joined in advocate office as Junior.Please keep in touch with me through our forum.G.Balakrishnan

varun & co (law)     10 September 2009

thats not an issue........ knowledge can be obtain anytime .

and at this stage you cant get job but u can practice law at anytime. and as such there is no maximum age limit for legal practice.

G.Balakrishnan (Legal &Financial consultant)     12 September 2009

thank u verymuch for your kind words.I have started for practice as a junior advocate for the past 3 months.this is for your kind information.G.Balakrishnan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register