Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (middle level)     16 March 2012

Name change in birth certificate

Sir,

Can u please tell me the formalities for change of name in birth certificate for my 2 years son?he had born in Trichy. currently we are staying in HYderbad..

Learning

6 Replies

DVM Rao (Advocate)     16 March 2012

Approach the concerned School Authorities with proof for change of name.  Please feel free to contact  DV Madhusudhan Rao, Advocate, Hyderabad

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 March 2012

File an affidavit regarding change of name after consulting the school authroities.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     17 March 2012

yes  execute Affidavit/ publish in Govt Gazettee  & submit to School with Application to chg name. 

Pragati (law student)     17 March 2012

file an affidavit for name change from the side of the parents + an apllication for d same....and enclose the photocopy of earlier birth certificate of the said child and voter i card copy of his father with the affidavit and aplication in the authorities.

bhavin (ADVOCATE)     20 March 2012

as per my knowledge you can not change the name in birth certificate but you can only add second name as alias.

darshan patel (gujarat)     14 April 2015

sir/mam

my mom died when i was small...and all my document are with my orignal mom name..including my passport ,birth cirtificate...

but now the problem is my passport is expire and now i m 18+

and we have registered my second mon name in my school as my parents and in 10th and 12th marksheet too...

and my usa imegration file is about to open and i have renew my passport..and now my mothers name is mismatching in passport with marksheet...

what should i do now...

do i have replace my second mom name in place of my real one..in school and marksheet

and if i have too

then what is the process..??

plz help me sir/mam i really need help..cz i stuck with dis prob..

my email is :-pateldarshan.090@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register