Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rdburmanmusic (health)     04 March 2012

My case resolved thank u.

:)

Dear friends,

my divorce case won and case settled(both false 498a and criminal case on them) once for all within 1 and half year.period .... thank u all for ur timely advice . I am specially thankful to our advocates sri B.V.Basavaraj who is leading senior most advocate in karnataka bellary, sri P.M.Indushekar intelligent, committed advocate ,mr mohammad hard working advocate . I specially thankful to shri mahaeh tiwari supreme court advovate who helped me to win transfer petition filed by my ex wife. I am thank full to god, my parents, sister an my brother in law for their prayers and blessings and also all my well wisher friends.

my opinon : To win case ....our sincerity, truthfulness , our own hard work,intelligence,collecting evidences,good friends network, good advocates,luck, gods grace, parents and friends blessings required. thank you.

Learning

15 Replies

Aishwarya (Teacher)     04 March 2012

congratulations..have a great life ahead..and enjoy every moment of it now..

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     04 March 2012

Congrats...this is great news...

This is the first time in my tenure in LCI i see someone case is solved.. this is great news..

If you are in Bangalore, buy bottles of bear and ride to the top of Nandi hills and enjoy...enjoy your aloneness..

Vikram

Never Give Up (Fighter)     05 March 2012

@Author,

Please let forum know the details and strategy of your case. It could be helpful to harassed husbands...

Thanks.

Regards

A1(498A)

Kumar (Family CEO)     11 April 2012

rdburmanmusic

Do you mind if we ( bunch of US based victims ) interview you on local TV in USA ?  We are ready to put in money to make your case go viral on You Tube and any media. 

This is the first time a user of this forum has cared to post the closure of a case. Was your advocate member of LCI  ? 

Adam

**Victim** (job)     11 April 2012

Congrats........

Sameer12345 (SSE)     11 April 2012

Many Congratulations... Good luck.....

1 Like

(Guest)

Cheers Mate !!   .... Leave the dark memories with the dark people and move FORWARD at a higher pace !!   :-)

**Victim** (job)     12 April 2012

Victory is Victory no questions asked and no need to prove anything.

rdburmanmusic (health)     17 April 2012

for those who desire to marry here my advice...

1.Immediately  after looking girl don feel hiped or prepare to marry her.

2.don't yield to girl or her family members show off for example .... telling about their family status, talkinh hi fi.. hospitality.. more talkative father in law..... etc

3. don see money status of family as first priority. their sincearity and reality is important.

4.see in detail wether girl is really interested to marry you or forcibly parents doing her marriage.....

5.asses mind of girl less communicative,non expressive girl after engagement is a sign of future disaster!!

many things i experienced and came out.... u can mail me personally to raghavendrafn@rediffmail.com for further communication. be alert!!!!!!

rdburmanmusic (health)     17 April 2012

no not a member of LCI. my advocate is different..

ravindra (Analyst)     17 April 2012

congrats plz share ur exerience

Aishwarya (Teacher)     17 April 2012

Indeed this goes for everyone irrespective of the gender..

tht certain things need to be taken care of before marriage, like the author said.. but still u can never assess any human no matter what all we do things do come out eventually thought before or after thought..no body knows..

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 April 2012

Congrats...this is great news.

cheers

dhirendra pateria (law officer)     17 April 2012

congrats

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register