LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manali (social media marketing exe)     10 June 2011

Legal MBA

i am a Law Graduate and I want to pursue a management course preferably a Post graduate Diploma which will enable me to address many business related legal issues that I could face in my Legal Practice.Can anyone guide me for the same?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY PERSONALY VISIT YOUR UNIVERSITY AND PURCHASE A DETAILED COURSES PROSPECTUS AVAILABLE WITH THEM AT VERY REASONABLE PRICE OF AROUND FIFTY. YOU WILL GET ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSES AND COLLEGES ALSO. YOU MAY DISCUSS WITH UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT ALSO IT WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOU.GOOD LUCK.

Ajay Gautam (Advocate)     12 June 2011

you can also prefer the MBl course from NLSIU.

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     12 June 2011

YES  MBL course from NLSIU. will be the best choice for you .GOOD LUCK .

YOU MAY ALSO GO AHEAD WITH CS COURSE OTHERWISE MBL WOULD BE BEST CHOICE FOR YOU 

MBL-(MASTER IN BUISNESS LAW )

Lisha (manager)     13 June 2011

hii...i was looking for the same and then i came across Business Management for Legal Professionals offered by Welingkar Institute of Management, Matunga. It caters to the legal industry and its management very well.

hii...i was looking for the same and then i came across Business Management for Legal Professionals offered by Welingkar Institute of Management, Matunga. It caters to the legal industry and its management very well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register