LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal (final year)     10 November 2009

LPO

Hi this is vishal from hyderabad i want to know whether an LPO is the best industry to join or not is there any usefor future by joining .  for a student after comming out studying the whole 3 years or 5 years of study to take a step to join an an LPO . Is the better way to make money to join an LPO

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

If you are looking for money only - JOIN an LPO

If you are looking for real life legal work experience - Join a law firm or corporate.If you want both - Work with a law firm for 2-3 years. Get a solid base and exposure and then branch out to LPO. This way you ll have exposure to both. As a fresher, you would have very little option to branch out if you join LPOs directly

Moneywise, LPOs are unmatched and offer professional working environment with weekly offs and evaluation systems. However, they are entirely dependant on work from US and if in case there is no work for a long time, they fire people. Thats sad but true. I am not trying to create a scare. Just stating the facts so that real expectations about joining LPOs is set. LPO is not a cushion job. It offers tremendous learning opportunities. But its not something that you would want to look if you have a 5 yr or 10 yr plan of professional growth. Its not something you can retire with.  Good Luck!

varun & co (law)     10 November 2009

how much a company scretary with llb gets as salary ?? min till max ??

(Guest)

minimum is 15K to 20K to max of 50K for an associate level. thats what I personally know from my own group. However, dont expect Indian LPOs to pay that much. They would much rather prefer a fresher LLB who is cheaper in terms of cost to company than a CS LLB

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register