Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smith sharma (lecturer)     03 August 2008

LL.M

HI,

pls tell me one thing that LL.M is imp or legal practice?

thanx

smith sharma

Learning

6 Replies

Majid kachhi (law student)     03 August 2008

HI,

My friend legal practice is more important than LLM

Gaurav Pandya (Advocate & Registered Trade Mark Attorney)     04 August 2008

If you want to go for the academic job than u should join LL. M.  otherise Legal Practise is the best. Start it.

smith sharma (lecturer)     04 August 2008

thanx  4 reply sir,

with regards

miss smith sharma {Advocate}

shiva shanker (Legal Officer)     04 August 2008

Dear Smitha, as our friends have suggested, for doing practice LLM is not required, but if u want to settle with an Employment, then LLM is must. Eventhough u r interested in practice, I advice u to do your LLM correspondence atleast, becoz, once u get the practical knowledge, the Companies will offer the jobs, then they will definitely see the Addl. Qualifications too besides the practical knowledge. So, it is always better to do the LLM eventhough u r interested or not in the practice side. I think u r clear with my answer.

Y.Shiva Shanker

mohammad aarif khan silawat (lawyer)     04 August 2008

hi,

this is aarifkhan if you think to become a lecturer you should doing LL.M or not doing practice

Vinay Chhikara (Legal Expert)     05 August 2008

yes  LLM is better for long run and it is beneficial if u want to settle with an Employment, then LLM is must. Eventhough u r interested in practice, I advice u to do your LLM correspondence atleast, becoz, once u get the practical knowledge, the Companies will offer the jobs, then they will definitely see the Addl. Qualifications too besides the practical knowledge.

the combination of experience and higher qualification. it is always pays

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register