Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harchit (Director)     02 February 2012

Je khede teni jamin

HELLO, 

I AM HARCHIT FROM AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT. I HAVE LAND WHICH IS 60 YEARS OLD. THE OWNER IS MY GRAND FATHER AND IN YEAR 1989 THE FARMER WHO TILL THE LAND ADDED HIS NAME UNDER LAW "ITS HIS LAND WHO TILLS THE LAND" AND ADDED HIS NAME IN IT. NOW HIS NAME EXIST IN THE 7 12 UTARA AND OUR NAME DO NOT EXIST. SO PLEASE ADVICE IF THERE IS ANY LAW  TO AQUIRE THE LAND BACK OR ANY AMENDMENTS MADE BY THE GOVERMENT THAT REVERSED THE LAW JE KHEDE TENI JAMIN....

Learning

9 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     03 February 2012

U cant do anything now ur not in possesion of land and dat farmer got got his name in 7/12 uttara 

Harchit (Director)     03 February 2012

BUT THE RULE HAVE BEEN REVERSED THAT THE FARMER HAVE TO GIVE BACK THE LAND TO THE OWNER WHAT IS THAT??

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     03 February 2012

Dat Farmer will not come ahead and give u the Land 

1st u tell me for how many yrs farmer is in posession of land

Harchit (Director)     04 February 2012

in year 1989 his name have been added as farmer for the land.... and after that in year 2008 he have added his name in 7/12 utara by paying 250rs in it....

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     04 February 2012

So Since 1989 that farmer is in peaceful n enjoyable posession and dat he prove his 89' possesion in court 

therefore there is not much remedy left for u 

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     04 February 2012

if at all ur to get back posession A suit poseesion wil take hell lot of time n money 

Harchit (Director)     04 February 2012

Well but without our consent or any agreement he have made it so is their anything in law that can help us to get back the land??

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     06 February 2012

Nope only suit of possesion is the remedy 

FIND REAL GOOD LAWYER

1 Like

gautam (private)     08 December 2013

Hello, My Grandfather purchased some agricultural land in 1965 in Gujarat from his cousin. He was not farmer then. But he purchased one farm and was doing farming. After that my father received that land by inheritance and my father’s name was also added in 7 x 12. Based on that my father had purchased other agricultural land also. Now one person is claiming that my father cannot be considered a farmer because my Grandfather purchased land in 1965 and my grandfather was not farmer.  But my father’s name is there in 7 x 12, now I need your advice in this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register