LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhananjay Kumar (sr. manager)     02 March 2012

In laws torture

name is Nisha, from Bihar, married to same caste boy from Bihar settled in Pine, Maharashtra.
- Husband working in Ordinance factory Chandrapur, Maharashtra.
- Got married in June 2006 at Pune, parents had given around rs. 15.00 lakh as cash and jewelleriy, in inlaws family, Father in law, Mother in law, married sister in law are there.
- Till one yr. of marriage I was with my in laws without husband.
- They subjected me to mental torture,kept me confined, not allowed to talk to my parents, brothers and other relatives.whenever I got chance kept my parents informed. they told everything will be fine after passage of time.
- After one yr. went to husband's place, he also started torturing me physically, mentally.
- In between I became pregnant and went to parents house, after 6 months of my delivery I went to husband's place but this time he started to torture more, even he forced me out of the house.
- When it was unbearable I called my father and went with him to my parents house.
- In between tried to solve the issue with common friends and relatives but to no use.
- Now they (my husband and in laws)have filed case u/s 9 and several others and made false allegations like I have been extracting money and sending to my parents, took all jewelleries and gave to parents, I have extra marital affairs, etc like that several allegations they have made.
- Currently I along with my parents at my husbands town i.e. Chndrapur, Maharashtra(in hotel) where cases have been filed.
- Advise me future course of action. 

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     02 March 2012

its a personal issue no one can advise its your personal decision whether you want to continue with this relation or want to end it.In the interest of child and future first advise is to try and work on resolving the relation through mutual talks with help of some family elders. 

if yo think why he filed sec9 , it is clear he might be expecting a 498a from your side and to save from it he might have filed sec9 so forget about the case. I feel forget about the cases first think how you want to proceed. 

legal steps wont leed anywhere but would take away peace and lead to endless litigation. if you want to end this relationship work on that course.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 March 2012

Dear Nisha, Your In laws have started already legal isssues.So you have to either join him or give written reply why you dont want to join him.

i think they have taken all your father's hard earned money, jwellery and now want to in be safeside.

File a case of Domestic violence and ask your all those money and jwellery back and live peacefully in your In-laws/husband's house with a protection order to get rid of all those harrassment/cruelty.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     03 March 2012

Very good suggestion by Ranee

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 March 2012

Dear Nisha read you query's answer in expaerts

(Guest)

Dear Author,

I read your query which was answered in Expert section too, whereas it was advised that you must bombard with Nuke (498a + Complete Women Favored Law Package). With no wonder @Raane also stated here same thing

Remember, you already have a child now with your marriage. The Chances of your marriage may lead to divorce or Separation as these cases only end up like this, and also years of years tension you will have say around 2-3 years If Both party settle amicably, But if your husband turn out to be “case fighter”, so your case may end up in 9 Years, See infamous Iron Lady Nisha Sharma case, accidentally her name wss Nisha too..:)

Which proved to False & Fabricated, since you don’t have sufficient ground, only Torture that is too as per your Version of story, Read below Point no 2 what exactly torture termed by wife in most of the time.

@Sam has told you exactly same thing as I’am saying,

1.  Giving in (15 Lac) demand is equally crime, then why Bride side do not understand this ?

2.  Let me ask you, what kind of Mental torture you are talking about?, just not allowing you to talk to your  parents, siblings you termed it “as Mental torture”

Take,

You are keep talking about whereabouts and EACH N EVERY DETAILS of your matrimonial home to your parents & siblings then …??

Does it not also Metal Trauma for your in-laws?

where in most of cases where wife speaking and giving out each n every single information, to their siblings as a Gossip? And by stopping this wife terms as we are being tortured Mentally? And automatically they are the one destroying their own Home.

Now here It is up to you, how you handle those situations, when arrives.

Women easily shouts & cry, we have been tortured but don’t understand those situation was covertly created by themselves as far as physical abuse is concern, you can approach elders and settle the matter if you want to?

Filing furiously CASES without “head n toe” will not solve your issue, it will stretch for years and years and only those people you deal with during cases is only goint to be BENEFITED, not you or your husband

FIRST DECIDE WHAT DO YOU WANT from this relation?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register