LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharama Senthu (Investments Officer)     28 July 2011

How to take action on my wife's new partner

I am married to a divorcee for 13 years and have two children. We live with her parents and one fine day she left us. She has filed divorce case against me saying that I have done physical and mental torture to her. She says she will live rest of her live with an old man. They started living now in another town. She was good to me for 13 years. The old man has succesfully brain washed her and also she is also curlprit.

I dont want to give divorce to her as I very well know that the old man is going to leave her on streets after some time. I have a daughter also and she require her mother. Also one fine day my wife would realize her mistake and come back.  Is there any provision in law to take action against the old man. Please advise. 

Learning

2 Replies

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     28 July 2011

HI Mr.Dharma,

You are appreciated for your kind heartedness. Normaly a common man cant imagine what you are thinking as you wish to take your wife back from that old man. You are really a matured personality. What my advise is if you realy wish to have ur wife back as the mother of your daughter, wait patiently till she fed up with that old man rather going for legal battle against her which provokes her more and they will be together for a common cause in fighting against their enemy.

Otherwise you can file criminal as well as civil case to get the wed lock ceased.

1 Like

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     28 July 2011

Sir, its very depressing that she had started living with him without divirce.In my view the crimninal action is maintainable for Bigamy against the poor gentleman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register