Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     26 May 2012

How to challenge a judge, court that has done illegality?

At the very outset, it need be conceeded that judges, courts are more supreme than the parties. But, then, parties and rules are three other important constitutents of a court case. If one of the parties has involved the court, the judge in the illegality, it poses a dicy situation.

The illegality pertains fundamental ethics of a case and rules that govern court. court case.

The judge, the court per se is not accepting their mistake of having entertained an illegality of the opposite party even though concrete proof shows it very very very very distinctly. All of seem to gang up and threaten me, humiliate me in an effort to hush up the illegality.

From the God in me I am hurt by all these. It will be nice if help is offered in getting justice.

This request is from within ambits of being a law abiding citizen who is hurt due to illegality, but wants justice through God blessed ways. All help will go a long way in establishing rights, rightful laws and help doing away with demeaning ways, by one or other constituent, whoever it be.

Note: I have limitation in accessing internet. Rest of it may PLEASE be understood.

Learning

5 Replies

Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar (Advocate/ 09868002365)     26 May 2012

When there is any illegality or error in the order of the judge, you ned to challenge the order in the higher forum. I am not clear which forum has committed such "illegality". You may have to approach the High Court in your state. Please consut any lawyer with complete facts and documents immediately, as there is a limitation period for challenging orders of lower courts in higher courts.

Divya Jyoti Jaipuriar, Adv.

www.jaipuriar.com

Om Shanker Shrivastava (Environmental Lawyer)     26 May 2012

No court shall do anything out of the Law. The law of land persist here and have faith on the legal system and constitution of india, which is supreme of all. no one is above the law. now as per your case u must consult to a lawyer and explain the facts and the status of case. there is provision of " Apeal, revesion and review in higher courts. Pls take it easy and go ahead.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     27 May 2012

It appears that your case is at trial court and if decided then only remedy is 1st appeal and be particular in highlighting the discrepancy anf fight for it openly because there are instances that appellate court also ignores the facts.

Keep in mind that 1st appellate court is final court so far as the issues of facts are concerned.

High Court would not hear on matters of fact.

So be present personally on each date  and raise the issue.

1st appellate court should list the issues to be decided,normally this is byepassed so you would have to request specifically .

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     27 May 2012

Some hitches that I face are as follows:

* I do not have the order on my hand. It will reach me after 3/4 days.

* Courts will be on vacation during June - 2012.

It will be nice if I am educated on the limitation period. What can I expect out of the effort that will be put in. Will the judge and the court be ordered to undo the illegality completely? Will they be subjected to law? Will I be compensated? Is there any technicality involved in this?

NOTE: I HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO INTERNET PLEASE.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     28 May 2012

Better you talk to me on phone 9352795551

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register