Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasan (abc)     01 October 2010

GPA

Dear All

I would like to purchase a property, but the real owner is dead, for the owner of the property, has 8 children.........

How to go about it,

Should we have get 

a) succession certificate

b) Joint GPA athorising one of the member

c) Execution of Sale Deed

Please advice me in this issue & provide me a draft if you have it

Regards

Srini

Learning

5 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     01 October 2010

You should get the legal heir certificate of the dead person. All the legal heirs should execute the sale deed in your favour. if some of the legal heirs are unable to come to the registrar office, they can give GPA to someone. Anyway u should get the sale deed executed and registered.

Bayya Reddy (Legal executive )     01 October 2010

Dear with the GPA from any member of the family who is major that is attained the age of 21 can get GPA in his favour to execute the sale deed in sale deed you can get others as a consenting witness to the sale...........

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     01 October 2010

succession certificate of court and list of legal heirs are necessary . GPA is good way but my advise is every person sing in document this is good way for u.

Auro Bhattacharya (Proprietor)     03 October 2010

Let me have your advice: Whether Will in the name of purchaser & Payment receipt towards Purchase of Flat in one's name is more valid  document or GPA/SPA/ Sale Deed ?

My mom had purchased a flat and Payment Receipt & Will are 2 documents in her name whereas GPA/SPA/Sale deed is in my father's name.

srinivasan (abc)     04 October 2010

Dear All

Thanks for your kind advice...........

Could u please share some draft documents on the above

Regards

Srinivasan.A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register