LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar mahendhra (Law Student )     19 November 2011

Forged signature

In 1983 my father has purchased a land in hydeabd and it is a registerd document.

and in 1995 we kept that and for sale and it went for registration and that person has not given the full amount and my father has not signed on the document and he came back but that fellow has done forged signatured by another unknow person and it was registed and signature is clear that their is no comparition with my father signature .

please give me good suggestion

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     19 November 2011

TAKE OPINION OF expert:

sIGNATURE CAN BE VERIFIED BY hANDWRITTING eXPERT, AND IF FORGED, CONCERNED PERSON WHO CLAIM AND GET BENEFIT WIL BE PUNISHED, CANCELLING THE SAID aGREEMENTY. 

kumar mahendhra (Law Student )     25 November 2011

In 1983 my father has purchased a land in Hyderabad and it is a registered document.

and in 1995 we kept that and for sale and it went for registration and that person has not given the full amount and my father has not signed on the document and he came back but that fellow has done forged signature by another unknown person and it was resisted and signature is clear that their is no comparison with my father signature .

please give me good suggestion

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2011

Dear Sir

First you have to give police report and if necessry file l;private compalaint and also civil case to cancell such registered document

With regtards

I.S.Roy, Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register