Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEBOJYOTI DAS (student)     04 June 2011

False 420 case

Hi i'm from Kolkata.Debojyoti

few days ago my brother got arrested a false case, police said he got 50 thousand money in his HDFC bank

from a/c pay cheque. now he spent 7 days in police custody, today now i forget case now hes in precidency kolkata jail. can anyone help me please. and sorry my english so bad

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 June 2011

You contact an advocate he will file a bail application for your brother,  you will have to provide a surety for the the bail.  Your advocate will explain every thing about the procedure.

james bhatti (Advocate)     04 June 2011

Just engage a lawyer. He will file an application for bail. When an order is passed you will have to furnish a surity as directed by the Court.

OR send me a copy of FIR, so that I may let you know what is the proper time to file an application or any other advice needed shall be sent to you.

Advocate M.Bhadra   04 June 2011

You should get the copy of F.I.R. and file a bail  petition and after getting the bail you may qoash the case if your brother is inocent.

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.YOU MAY OPPOSE THE POLICE CUSTODY AND REQUEST THE COURT TO TAKE THE ACCUSED IN MAGISTRATES CUSTODY.YOU MAY SUBMIT ADDRESS PROOF, IDENTITY PROOF OF SAID PERSON AND KEEP READY ONE SURETY WITH HIS PROPERTY DOCUMENTS AND APPLY FOR BAIL TO THE COURT AND SUBMIT THE SURETY DOCUMENTS TO THE COURT AND FURNISH SURETY.AND YOUR BROTHER WILL BE RELEASED ON BAIL.GOOD LUCK.YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR HELP.REGARDS.

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register