Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan arora (student)     17 January 2010

DIFF BETWEEN IRREVOCABLE GPA AND SALE DEED?

HI EVERYONE

PLZ TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGISTERED IRREVOCABLE GPA AND REGISTERED SALE DEED?

Learning

4 Replies

Y.SARATH BABU (ADVOCATE)     22 January 2010

irricovable general power attorney is only to maintain the immovable property as agent on behalf of the principal in gpa property ownership doesn't transfers.  Registered sale deed is at the time of the execution of sale deed it self the ownership transfer to the purchaser.  In General Power of Attorney if principal is dies automatically the genral power of attorney is ceases and ownership will goes to legal heirs of the principal.  in registered sale deed once the sale deed executes ownership transfers to the purchser if the seller is died after exeuction of sale deed.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     22 January 2010

Wheather Revocable or irrevocable G.P.A.It is nothing but Acting on behalf of the Principle(Agent)  Whearas in a Registered Sale Deed There is Transfer of Ownership of the property. Its meaning  in detail could be elaborated in volumes depends upon the case and facts.

Pankaj LNU (Manager)     24 January 2010

Although it wasn't my question on the forum, it is indeed a useful information for me as well.

Thanks Indeed.

m.arunprakaash (advocate)     07 February 2010

Under the irrevocable POA one who acts on behalf of the principal for those acts and deeds mentioned under the POA. The rights, title and interest in the property is still vested with the principal. the Attorney one eligible to transfer the rights, title and interest in the property. Where as under sale deed one who acquires the rights, title and interest in the said property.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register