Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     23 February 2012

Conduct inquiry on wife & inlaws

Dear Experts,

Inlaws & wife given false complaint in the Police Station due to that suffered physically and mentally and lost job.

more over the information what they given to us regarding their daughter (my ex-wife) in the time of marriage is totally false and fake for example. 

1.my wife she is not born to my inlaws she is adopted daughter.

2. her education is not even 7th class but they told she has completed her B.A-Literature

3. at the time of my marriage she was pregnant with 3 months (later on got the medical reports)

Complained so many times in PS / Filed falses in the Honble courts etc i won all the cases.

She is already married secretly but every month she is taking maintenence from me.

How i can approach to the Police and get detailed inquiry of her and her parents as she done to me. is there any option that i can get her character certificate from the Police dept etc.

Pls advice.

AFTAB

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

These point specially the  third point is very serious on which you can claim divorce.But is seems you have already got divorce as you have mentioned her as your ex-wife.You can recover your maitenance money if you can prove her marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register