Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (Sr.Excutive)     31 May 2011

Company not clear my PF

Dear Sir,

My self Sachin Chaugale,

My previous company not clear my PF,  After several communication with company HR team, they allways Said that My pf form already submited in PF office but when i asked for acknowledgment slip HR team said it Will Take 4 to 5 months. i submited my PF in my company on 20 Feb 2011. When ever i will trying to conatact At previous company HR team on phone. nobody attend the call and said all HR member busy in meetings. So call after 2 days.

Please guide me what to do to collect my PF?

Thanks,

Sachin Chaugale

Learning

13 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2011

Hope you have the copy of the forms submitted to the company and its proper acknowledgment  e.g. POD.

The PF department issues receipt of all forms submitted to them.

Your company might have submitted the form/ along with other employees forms by hand thru their consultant/employee or by registered post. Even If it is submitted by registered post company shall have to supply you the details in writing.

It is believed your representations to the company and their responses are verbal.

You can:

-lodge a compliant with regional office of PF commissioner, where your account is maintained, in writing in person under acknowledgment, by post or online at www.epfindia.gov.in

You shall be issued a complaint number and time of one month to resolve. You may mention your date of submission of your forms to company, your PF number full address of the company's local and HO/regd. office and phone numbers etc. and that despite your reminders in person on dated...........and on phone on dated.......and in writing on dated......company has not supplied you the acknowledgment and that company has claimed that PF dept. issues receipt after 4-5months.

You may ask them if your forms are received at all or not and on which date and what is the status. If they do not respond you can escalate the complaint to PRO or you can raise RTI. The contact and details are available on website.

The company has to submit forms within 1 month. In case of delay and default company is penalized.

-You can submit a written complaint to your appointing authority, MD, Company secretary and narrate the incidents and mention that despite your representations the acknowledgment has not been supplied to you and ask their good office to intervene and supply the same say within 7-15 days.

Yuvaraj.L. (Manager - Accounts)     09 June 2011

Dear Sir,

My name is Yuvaraj.L., I was previously worked in a Private limited company for 2 years where the company has deducted PF from my salary. I left the job last year Feb 2011, I have promoised by the management for PF settlement before 15 mar 2011 but not cleared still date and i have applied to PF office for withdrawal still no response and i have tried to approached to Commissioner but no use. I have sent a mail regarding this to regional PF vigilance cell for the same still no reply received. Please advice me what do i do for cliaming my PF ?.

Regards,

Yuvaraj.lL

Mob No.8147868969

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2011

The contact details of the RPFC,his superiors,CPFC,PRO,PIO,CPIO are avialable on the website

www.epfindia.fov.in

You can contact them (RPFC of your PF office)on phone in gentle manner,and keep the details ready:

-Date of submission of PF foms to company.Hope you have the acknolwedgment.

-Name and address of your company,and its registered office.

If you have applied direct to PF office also:

-Date of submission of PF foms to PF office.Hope you have the acknolwedgment.

and then follow up.You shall get the details.

You can also opt to :

-submit representation to PRO.

-raise RTI application.

or move your application thru PF consultant.

After all the steps you have already taken, you may get some details thru RTI.

sachin (Sr.Excutive)     25 June 2011

Dear Sir,

I rally thanks for your suggestion.

I ready make complaint agains company in pf office but problem is that company not provide me date of my

Pf form submittion.

Originally posted by :sachin
"
Dear Sir,

My self Sachin Chaugale,

My previous company not clear my PF,  After several communication with company HR team, they allways Said that My pf form already submited in PF office but when i asked for acknowledgment slip HR team said it Will Take 4 to 5 months. i submited my PF in my company on 20 Feb 2011. When ever i will trying to conatact At previous company HR team on phone. nobody attend the call and said all HR member busy in meetings. So call after 2 days.

Please guide me what to do to collect my PF?

Thanks,

Sachin Chaugale

"

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2011

Please understand that:

-For lodging the complaint you need to mention date on which you submitted your PF forms to company i.e. 20 Feb 2011, as mentioned by you in your post. It shall be better if you have the copy of POD.

It does not matter if you do not have the date on which company submitted the forms to PF office.

-If company has submitted your forms to PF office, PF office must have issued a duly stamped signed receipt to your company, then and there. You company is under obligation to supply this receipt to you, under acknowledgment.

-If your company has not supplied this receipt to you, then it is lapse on their part, and you can complain to PF office and PF office shall inform you on which date your forms were submitted by company to them.

If your company has delayed the submission of your forms, and is adamant on not supplying you the receipt they shall be penalized. You must maintain a record of all phone calls made by you.

This is a very simple matter, however, if you are facing any difficulty you can take the help of elders in your family, experienced and competent people known to you and your family, PF consultant, lawyer/law firm, who can draft the complaint on your behalf and follow up with the PF office. Within few days you shall get all information from PF office.

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     27 June 2011

Dear Mr.Kumar,

You have presented it in such sweet manner. No more clarification required beyond that. PF Department is very spontaneous in their manner in dealing with such matters. He can easily realise his PF soon if he complied the advise you provided.

With regards,

Sajeev Menon

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2011

Dear Mr. Menen,

Thanks for your post.

Each query and contribution by the esteemed members/experts of LCI adds to the clarity and knowledge and goes a long way to help each one.

LCI is in deed doing a great job.

With Regards

Kumar

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     27 June 2011

Dear Mr.Kumar,

What you have stated is exactly correct. I was realy missing my profession after 7/8 years practice at India and being at Dubai. Now i feel very happy and comfortable to see this sharing which helps me to refresh and strengthn my thoughts. Keep going.

Thanks and regards,

Sajeev Menon, Dubai

Deepak Vasudevan (Tech Architect)     28 June 2011

I have one observation that a few companies debit PF amount from the salary but fail to remit to PF trust. This might be one such incident. Are you sure they credited your PF? Do you have the annual PF statements sent from your PF office to you through your employer?

Mohd Ilyas Akhter (Officer)     11 July 2011

Absolutely right Mr. deepak. I am a Labour welfare officer in a metal and mining Gaint in India. I have personally caught several of the contractor's in my company who have stolen the PF dues on their part and also the Pf amount debited from the labour's salary.  They used to make falls reciepts of PF deposite that was brought to my notice through various inspection.

Though very late nvertheless to the rescue of the memebers EPFO has launched online view of PF acount that shall be fully functional shortly.

ravi shankar sharma (advocate)     12 July 2011

yes i also feel the same like Mr. Menon that mr. kumar has elaborately guided Mr. sachin for his grievance. Further i must also express my thankful gratitude to all esteemed members and whole LCI team for providing such an useful platform of raising all legal queries to the public at large. Warm Regards R S Sharma advrssharma@gmail.com

Ashwani   24 September 2015

Hi,

I am leaving my current employer on 30 sept and want to withdraw my PF as in next employer we are just two employees only and they are not going to deduct any PF ,so can I withdraw my PF after I leave from this company also I inquired it from HR. They are not helping and responding. plz guide me what to do?

Regards
Ashwani

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 September 2015

Even if next employer has 2 employees now in the past if it had no. of employees as envisaged in the Act it has to register and provide PF even if later no. of employees has fallen to 2.

It can provide PF coverage even if it has 2 employees.

You are a member hence employer may agree to cover you. Negotiate well.

Remaining a member is in your interest. YOU may go thru benefits the PF covergare offers.

When you withdraw you shall loose a considerable amount from EPS component.

If  still you decide to withdraw then you may submit PF withdrawal forms on LWD, under proper acknowledgment and past employer has to submit duly attested PF froms to EPFO within next 5 days and supply the acknowledgment issued by EPFO (for you) to you. YOu may demand this acknowledgment to be supplied to you by Redg. Post only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register