Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abbas (Insurance Broking)     07 August 2008

Change of Signature

Can anyone help me?

I would like to change my signature officially.  I mean, in my passport, credit card, driving license, election card, bank account, etc.  What is the procedure?

Do I need to give in official gazette?  If so, what is the procedure?

Please advise.

Abbas

Learning

5 Replies

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     08 August 2008

Yes you can change your signature by giving due notice in newspaper and government gazatte and also you have inform all the authorities concerned with your documents.

Abbas (Insurance Broking)     08 August 2008

Dear Mr. Arunprakaash,

Thank you for your reply.  Could you please advise me the procedure to give due notice on government gazatte?

Best regards,

Abbas

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 August 2008

Visit Govt. Gazette office in your state capital city. The procedure is available in that office.

Guest (n/a)     07 September 2008

Hi To All,

Kindly help me out with these three queries,

1.  What is Trust,      What is the procedure to register the Trust,       How many days are required to get registered,        How many members are required?

2.  What is Firm,      What is the procedure to register the Firm,       How many days are required to get registered the firm,        How many members are required?

3. Is it necessary to make Trust or Firm start Institution?

I'm awaiting for your reply.      Please help me out from these,     I will be very greatful to you all.

Warm Regards,

Muqeem

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     31 December 2008

Yes you can change your signature by giving due notice in newspaper and government gazatte and also you have inform all the authorities concerned with your documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register