LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     09 August 2008

Ancestral Property

Can a adopted son claim the partition of ancestral property when the natural son too is there?

Learning

4 Replies

arunprakaash.m. (advocate)     09 August 2008

adopted son has every right those of a natural son.

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     09 August 2008

yes, he has right in ancestral property

Nitin (Bank Advocates)     14 August 2008

Sir,

I have purchased a flat in the state of maharashtra about 5 Years back, I have availed house loan for purchasing a loan for the flat. At the time of purchase builder had executed a "Sale Agreement". I have paid regular stamp duty at the time of execution of sale agreement. Bank has obtained full payment certificate from building before Final Disbursement to Builder.

The builder is not giving me a final "Sale Deed" and Appartment Declaration so that my name shall be appear on the 7/12 extract of the building plot.  But the corporation dues are in my name.

What shoul I do to get the Appartment Declration and Final Sale Deed from building. (He is demanding about Rs, 10K now. for declaratoin and sale deed)

Pl suggest the way I have to go.

Ntin

Nitin (Bank Advocates)     28 August 2008

Sir,

I have purchased a flat in the state of maharashtra about 5 Years back, I have availed house loan for purchasing a loan for the flat. At the time of purchase builder had executed a "Sale Agreement". I have paid regular stamp duty at the time of execution of sale agreement. Bank has obtained full payment certificate from building before Final Disbursement to Builder.

The builder is not giving me a final "Sale Deed" and Appartment Declaration so that my name shall be appear on the 7/12 extract of the building plot.  But the corporation dues are in my name.

What shoul I do to get the Appartment Declration and Final Sale Deed from building. (He is demanding about Rs, 10K now. for declaratoin and sale deed)

Pl suggest the way I have to go.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register