Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     28 July 2013

Rcr or opt for divorce?

Dear Members,

My marriage just six months old and in these period so many things was happened with me. My wife's nature is very much rude, she is very tempered minded girl.....not participates any household work. Always lying, rude with elders, the big thing is that she has filed the false police complaint against me....Now, she demanding 10L Rs to me or else she files the fake case against me. I said Ok do whatever you wish to do......As per my financial condition I am not able to give her even 10,000 Rs. to her and its true!!!....My old age senior citizen parent is dependent on me, I am living in flat which I bought on home loan basis 4.5 years back, I paid half of the EMI of my salary and apart from that I pay the EMI of personal loan as well which I borrow for my marriage expense. From rest of the amount I manage my monthly expanses & my father’s medical expanse. I also took loan from my friend, relatives and office in cash which is unpaid.  

Now, I am not ready to tolerate her any more. She staying with me hardly 30-40 days and gone back her parent house.

Please suggest me, should I go with RCR or I can file for divorce?

RCR suggest me 1 advocate, where we put the some terms and condition if she wants to come back at my home.

Is it possible to file a divorce without completed 1 year of marriage? If yes then please suggest me the ground as I mention above my situation...She is working and I don't have any proof except her office address and colleague no.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register