Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T. Saranvelu (Government service)     23 October 2013

Rcr- impact under law-reg

Sir,

The divorce petition filed by me (five years backs) is dismissed and RCR petition filed by Opp. party (W0ife) after two years of Divorce petition is accepted and the court ordered for reunion within in three month. The judgement copy is yet to be received. Appeal and stay petition will be filed by me in higher court after receipt of Judgement copy only. In the meantime, the opposite party is plan to enter forcibly in my house with help of police, Is there any provision for the party to enter the house with help of Police under LAW.  Kindly give suggestions in this matter.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Dear querist,

1. State full facts of your divorce why it has been dismissed???

2. If it was dismissed then why you have not appealed after then??

3. Wasting energy on RCR is nothing but both lawyers delight.

4. If that house is on your name,then she is authorized to reside in your home until divorce decree is not granted.

5. But using forceful acts and deeds against husband in his own home will land up her in a criminal offence.

6. If she do any forceful or illegal tresspass with other persons rather than herself (singly) just shoot all the happenings and make records.

7. For more details as how to escape from wicked wife ......(without knowing your full case as both husband and wife side it will be not Just and fair to give suggestions).

regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register