Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal_Help (Manager)     29 November 2018

Rcr/divorce improper counselling process

Dear Experts,

Brief History : My wife filed for Divorce on Mental Cruelty (which is false) living in my own house (with the intention of taking the house which is in my name to her custody, while I live with my parents in interim for mental relief) leaving our 12 year old daugther to her parents house in another part of the city...I filed for RCR with Child Custody to bring back the daugther to my wife and me to live a good marriage life...

What Happened in Family Court: The first couselling started where we both were put before the counsellor, when my wife started to put all abuse on me.  I gently requested the counseller that with both of us confronting it would not help solve issue amicably and asked that let her first speak while I wait outside and then I come back and out my points, so we can work out differences into a proper solution.

The counseller got angry on this one and asked me to leave and after listening to my wife story, I entered seeking permission to tell my facts, for which he said, he will call the Police outside and will throw me and my parents (waiting outside) out of the court. Still I begged him for my chance for hearing in counselling and he called a police and stated that he will complain me before the PJ (Principal Judge)....Then I left without any option.

Please Advise : Please kindly advise if this is how the Divorce / Marriage Counselling happens, where one party stands to talk and other party to be bullied and thrown out of the court by Police...If such is the situation of Counselling in this country., I do NOT want to ask/ agree for any counselling moving forward.

(Note - I am not questioning entire system, but people who are appointed for counsellors, who learnt human psychology behaving this way).

Thanks & Regards,

Sathyan

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2018

U submit to court toorder to record the entire counsilling proceedings thru c cctv . Then their behaviour may change.

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2018

U submit to court toorder to record the entire counsilling proceedings thru c cctv . Then their behaviour may change. Nowadays technology has advanced .it is hard to escape.
1 Like

NSV VARA PRASAD   29 November 2018

In one cause of action, two petitions cannot be maintainble,so pls wait and see. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register