Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     27 April 2015

Rcr counselling report

Dear experts,

Please clarify my concern below:

1. My wife deserted me past 2 years with our child.

2. I filed RCR before 1 year after all mine, parents, relatives efforts for reunion ended in vain.

3. In the first hearing, in the counselling  (1-june-2013), she told she needs time to come back and i told that am ready to accept her immediately.This has been documented and we both signed.

4. After that, in the second hearing , her advocate came and asked for the second counselling.Then she didnt come to court for past 7 months.

5. She came after 7 months and second counselling happened.There also she told "I cannot live as of now because my husband has propagated bad news about me to all of our relatives".And she started telling false allegations on me, which i cannot tolerate.So i told to counseller "I cannot live with this girl since she is telling  all false allegations and she has the same mindset to take a revenge on me".This has been documented.

6.With an intolerance of her utter false allegations on me, i said the above statement in counselling.But is that wrong?.Cant i proceed with this RCR?

My advocate did not guide me well when i go for counselling.Now he is telling "you should have not told these words in counselling" 

Please guide me what can i say to judge in next hearing. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register