LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya   11 October 2016

Rcr after 1 yr of separation?

summary of the happenings since my marriage: 1. i got married in may2015 - after 2 months of my marriage i found my wife visiting her college friend's (male) house discretely after school (she's a teacher). when asked and later confronted, she denied and lied about it creating a bad scene. her parents had to be involved - who took her away assuring they would return her after counselling. 2. since aug2015, she is staying at her parent's house. we have tried all possible means to bring her back - through personal requests, visits, family and friends' involvement etc - but she is adamant to not come back and not grant divorce as well. even though she claims of domestic violence, rape, dowry - she has not filed any complaint. 3. i had to move to bangalore in june this year - since then i am living alone. i have continued to write e-mails to her asking her to come back, but no response. she continues to work near her parent's house in faridabad. its been more than a year of separation now. there is s strange silence and inaction from both or families. i intend to forgive and forget everything in the past - and start afresh with her. what is my way forward? what are my chances in a legal proceeding (for ex RCR)?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Bring trophy wife back. Fall to her feet n agree to all her condition including visit to male friend's house whoever possible that you drop n pick her. Rcr can only help you get divorce, nothing else, court can't make her sleep with you when she wants to sleep elsewhere nor can court make her not to. In court only divorce happen. Not reunification. On other hand if u pursue sec 9 u will be safe from getting entangled in false dowry cases etc.

(Guest)
Bring trophy wife back. Fall to her feet n agree to all her condition including visit to male friend's house whenever possible that you drop n pick her. Rcr can only help you get divorce, nothing else, court can't make her sleep with you when she wants to sleep elsewhere nor can court make her not to. In court only divorce happen. Not reunification. On other hand if u pursue sec 9 u will be safe from getting entangled in false dowry cases etc.

A walk alone (-)     11 October 2016

Stop running for such person who dnt want to live with you. No court no law can force her to live with you. Tell me one thing as you say"she claims of domestic violence, rape, dowry - she has not filed any complaint", if she is claiming such complain then why you want her back? To file these complain against you? Or you want to spend some time in jail ? Forget her. First collect some evidence of her job then after completion of 2years of desertion file divorce on desertion and on cruelty ground. The mails which you send her may help you in proving her desertion. RCR is can also help you in getting divorce . Her job evidence will help you in maintenance case if she file.

sai narayana   12 October 2016

Courts are for separation tools only. So all reunion attempts must be out of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register