Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eswari (-)     19 March 2013

Rcr

Hi,

I need some advice on the below issue. I and my husband loved each other for 8 years and married with elders blessings. After getting married, In-laws tortured me for every petty matter. For example, Before marriage itself they know that I donot know how to cook. That time they said that it is not a big issue and I can learn it easily after marriage. But after marriage after some 10-15 days they are saying that it is not a school to teach everything and it is my reponsibility to learn all these things before marriage itself. Husband didnt say anything/shouted on them. He is very quiet even after seeing all these. On 90th day after my marriage, they shouted me like anything and called my parents. My In-laws, Brother in law and my husband also treated them cheaply and my parents went. My dad called me to come along with them. But I sd I wont. After they went they abused me like anything. My husband breaked my mobile phone by saying that I should not contact even my parents. My FIL called my sister after 8 P/M and said that he will handover me to the policestation by giving false reasons. My mother and brother came and I went along with them. After 2 weeks time I returned to my husband's home but they did not allow me inside the home. I gave oral complaint against them. That time husband and In-laws said (in written) that after Aadi month I can rejoin. But before aadi month they sent me a divorce notice on Mental Cruetly. But the mental torture given only to me.I really shocked. Now I filed for RCR. I have sent SMS to him ( I texted how I hurted/what their In-laws did to me and how I suffered). They also mentioned that I have taken all the belongings which are not true at all. Is it possible for them to show the SMS as a evidence to get divorce ? Shall i get my belongigs? If so, In what ways?Please assist.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register