Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     04 June 2016

Ravi shankar parsad minster of telecommunications new delhi

To,

The Ministry of Telecommunications And

The Chairman & Managing Director, BSNL

And his companion deputed Officers,

In Between NEW DELHI –to- Uttar Pardesh(WEST).

COMPLAINT UNDER ART 350 of THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA 1949.

SUBJECT TO:- Kindly INCREASE THE MINIMUM BANDWIDTH OF ALL PLANS TO  2.0 MPS without any BANDWIDTH THROTTLED.

Dear Sir,

1. I am from last four years using the BSNL EVDO CDMA Wireless Services which provides 2.5 Mpbs (Mega bits) speed in Air Transmission and Download up to 250 kBps (kilo bytes) in Rs 800 per month and All mobility in India to go easily with Wireless, but you passed impugned and perverse Notification and order for closing CDMA EVDO All Kind of Services and Sold CDMA Spectrum for minting money for personal gain by Government of India and now forcing every customer to migrating new customers to BSNL GSM technology to only chose with wrongful Restraint and Confinement in one kind of technology. In Contrast to that the GSM Plans are very much higher charged for monthly expenses, restricted too little GB on it and also occasionally you also increasing Service Tax Now 15% for it.

2. That in your time the rates going higher day by day and the technology is making more costly and in the curtain of Digital Campaign you forget that every services of every people of India will only be successful if there is less rates and better “A Class” services in all the regions and corners of India otherwise it is a fashion symbol for the elite class of people of high status. The Life expectancy of the number of peoples are reducing day by day and you put so many restrictions on the Bandwiddth that a person like me who work 3.0 Hours the time of the day thru computers for earning survival have to sat longer and have to bear your fourth Class services of BSNL and the work not complete till in that time.

3. That as I applied New Connection No. 1312620003 (Combo Plan 675) in month April Rs 3000/- I get only 1 GB data at the speed of 2.0 Mbps and then after the bandwiddth was throttled by you as 512Kbps which then give downloading when I opened websites only 54-55 KBps (kilo bytes) per second and some website not opened as the poor and fourth Class Bandwiddth you offered in the Combo Plan of 675 + 15 Service tax which makes my monthly Bill Rs 800/- without any single call may make thru BSNL Landline from my side.  How an ordinary person like me or some meager person like me would bear this type of dirty bandwiddth and Connection of BSNL in the Country like India. I think that if one day your selfish mind and desires get extreme the you make the India Country Electricity System also Voltage throttled lights in all corners of India where the 220 Volt will be provide at higher rates and 140 Volt will be provide on less rates to consumer Electricity at home.

4. That have to worked thru BSNL Broadband at home on 512KBps and then test how much problems you get in opening websites of different kind made in heavy Software and Heavy Content material load on Websites when browsed to see.  You are getting Government Salary and Special Plans for you position on less rates and rest other you doing partiality and ill hatred to the people of India to giving Bandwiddth Throttled speed in heavy amount extract from the Consumer of BSNL daily.  You make all the Country Materialistic and the money is on your dreams and in your veins and that why you occasionally make harder and tough life for the people of India to survive easily.  A person has to Sleep 8 hours then 2-4 hours for food eating and daily dress up and then work 8-9 hours outside and then an ordinary get how much time to access the Internet at home. What is the use of the bandwiddth which goes waste daily when the people of India not utilized it for their personal use daily basis.

5. That in Western Uttar Pardesh I found that your Government of India and current State Government makes life much harder for the people of India to survive like

a. No Allahabad High Court Bench Hence no Revision, appeal and right of sue will be enforced by the meager people of UP West. But in East UP Lucknow bench was made for their convenience.

b). Electricity Light and daily unnecessary Home Power cut off extreme in Western U.P make like a living hell on earth;

c). No Indian Railway Track Double line in Western U.P in between Meerut to Saharanpur till 70 years of Independence which make again life for commuters and travelers a living asylum on earth;

d). And One another your fourth Class Dirty Services and Plans offered in BSNL launched in India;

e). Rest no MNC companies and no other income source in Western UP who unfortunately live or born in this region.

++ PRAYER ++

That may considering all the above facts and problems for the deep down from your bottom of your heart and soul kindly do something to make life better in INDIA. That As this thing BSNL Broadband you are currently offering will be provide minimum 2.0 Mbps Speed or 2.5 Mbps Speed in all the Combo and Ordinary Plans in All over the India irrespective of the caste, community, region, and religion in India.  That other problems which I mentioned in Para 5 will also be directed and issue percept to take necessary swift action on it for removing major problems in India. Any other thing which might you think may also deliver with these problems to rectify permanently in India and in Western Uttar Pardesh.

Aggrieved Consumer and Complainant:-

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Mb: 9457837917, 09319365499

Land Line:- 0131-2620003.

Dated:- 04-June-2016

Address:- Mr KK Agarwal S/o Trilok Chand

210 South Civil Lines, Bulletin Colony,

City:-Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pardesh

INDIA.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 June 2016

Thanks sir for such initiative for common man.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register