LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav Chaudhary   15 September 2017

Rash driving case related topic

One day, me and my two friend (sakshi and sanket) and sakshi' mom, dad.,we're traveling to mumbai all the way from panvel. When we were traveling to mumbai my car had accident on highway. In that scene sakshi's dad got injured and sanket was also little bit injured. This accident happened because of explosions of my car's tyre but i do not have any legal proof of that (written by RTO) but i do have picture of my car's condition and explosion of tyre too. After this situation police filed case on me for rash driving.. and they called me several time to visit there for date but I totally ignored them for 5 month so police picked me up from my home and locked me in jail for the whole night And ask me to guilty for the act under ipc 336,337,338 And also they are trying to convince me to fell guilty and telling me that, "if i give a guilty call they'll charge me 3k ₹ for session law or jail or both and set me free for bail" Please suggest me, what should i do now? And I would like to mention that : My intension was not to harm anyone, It was all beacuse of tyre explosion but still they are forcing me to feel guilty for this act. And my friend's family is ready to give a statement from my side

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register