Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagan Souri (A M)     26 October 2010

RTI application on bank rejected

Hi LD members,

I applied an RTI to a Bank, my application got rejected u/s 8 (1) (e)  & (j )

and  PIO also mentioned that applicant can go for second appeal mentioning the adressof the appelate  authourity

on what grounds can i go for second appeal.  

an immeidat reply appreciated

gautham

Learning

3 Replies

sinuvasu (advisor)     26 October 2010

dear gautam.

pls specify ur questions clearly.Remember if u need information related to the account status/confidential reports etc of any firm/individuals then such a secret and confidential information will be refused by the PIO and the 1-st appellate authority on the grounf of confidential/3rd party information. information under section u/s.8 of RTI act-2005.Thereafter you have to go for 2-nd appeal to central information commission-New-Delhi.Remember one thing in the 2-nd appeal there is a standard format and in that format/procedure you have to file 2-nd  appeal otherewise the same will be rejected by specific direction to the appellant..

forther further query you may call in in 9039278705/9827174672

all the best

Gagan Souri (A M)     26 October 2010

thank you sir,

your are right  it s about personal information  of my-in-laws account,

my-in-laws claim that they gave dowry through bank cheque of which i did not take any dowry.

to defend my self i applied fo the same thorugh RTI,

is there any spl clause under any section  through RTI to get the inforamtion, so that my application would not

be rejceted again in first appeal.  

a help needed in this regard

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 December 2010

If they have filed it in court, the court can direct the bank to produce a/c. Otherwise not. The IT dept can also be asked by court to produce returns showing their capacity to pay dowry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register