LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar solanki   16 September 2019

RCR. VS DEVORCE

sir my wife has won rcr case in family court but i dnt want to accept her at any cost becoz she has constantly tortured me mentally accusing me as of having affair with other ladies.she has almost demaned me in society and my job place too.so i hv filed petition in high court of gujarat agaist rcr and devorce case too along with it.my wife got two notice of it but she has not responded yet.So i want to know that if she doesnt hire any lawyer and give any reply to court then will the high court pass any order agaist her and in my favour?shall i get devorce from her?how?Is there any possibility for me to get devorce from her?plz sir guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
If she is not responding to any notice from court, court may grant ex parte decree, meaning decree in the presence of one party. But court don't follow this practice usually, unless all options have been exercised for summoning her.

Regards
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Shashi Dhara   17 September 2019

Shantanu papammarriages r made in heaven seeking divorce don't go to hell.i pity for your.ask divorce with engaging eminent advocate.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 September 2019

Even if the other party does not appear, the appeal court is required to decide the appeal on mertis.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register