Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra   01 March 2016

Quotation/ service level agreement for legal services

Greetings to all ye eminent lawyers,

I am contemplating filing a civil as well as a criminal case against the society where I practice for multiple reasons.

The primary amongst them is that the society is charging commercial charges wereas the law clearly states that doctors cannot be charged commercial charges.

I have already spoken to my lawyer regarding this. We have done almost all the preliminary groundwork required to file the case.

I expect the legal proceedings to be a fairly long drawn affair. Perhaps it make take years.

Therefore I wish to know whether it is possible (& whether it is a practice) to take a quotation of the lawyers professional charges (for filing a case, his charges per hearing etc.) before I actually file a case. 

Also it is possible (& whether it is a practice) to take a service level agreement from the lawyer before I actually initiate legal proceedings.

If possible please also send me a draft of the quotation & the service level agreement.

As would be obvious I am asking the above query since it will help me budget & plan for the legal expenses & the long drawn legal battle.

Hope to see many responses & many thanks in advance for the same

Thanks & best regards,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Veerendra Darakh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register