LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh R. Mishra   25 February 2017

Question

My Grandfather nominated my father in his service records in the railways, Father was minor when he died, grandmother received the money under guardianship. She did not handover the property made out of this money. Uncle got made a will in his and father's name by grandmother. Grandmother wrongly stating that the property is out of her earned money, though she never earned a single paisa Uncle and Father all three are no more. Have died. Now i want my mother to be the legal heir of the property, how is it possible ?

Learning

2 Replies

Dinesh R. Mishra   25 February 2017

Originally posted by : Dinesh R. Mishra
My Grandfather nominated my father in his service records in the railways, Father was minor when he died, grandmother received the money under guardianship. She did not handover the property made out of this money. Uncle got made a will in his and father's name by grandmother. Grandmother wrongly stating that the property is out of her earned money, though she never earned a single paisa Uncle and Father all three are no more. Have died. Now i want my mother to be the legal heir of the property, how is it possible ?

mn   27 February 2017

Sir, I want to know is legal heirs are responsible for the debts of a deseased person. My father was expaired he had made many debts with the persons not from banks. but no propertys are there in his name so we did not got any property. but as my father is a govt employee so I got his job. Is I have to pay those debts as per the court.and also I there any special rules are there for Hindus.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register