LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zulfi (student)     29 November 2014

Query related for poramboke land

hi.. am an b.e graduate student.. my grand father had lived in a small village in theni district, tamil nadufor about 40 years in a poramboke land.. my grand father had built a house and cow farm there in that poramboke land and he lives there and my grandfather had  passed away before 15 years.. he had 4 sons and 1 daughter.. my father is the second son.. after my grand father's death my father and his family relocate to erode for their occupation.. in 2009 because of a small fire accident, our village house was damaged anfd some documents were burned... then my father rebuilt our house and till now he is maintaining that by hand over the house and cow farm to one of the trusted relation to take care.. now the tamil nadu government is decided to give patta for that poramboke land.. one of our family relation is trying to occupy our land by providing duplicate certificates.. now we are in big confusion... now my question is what is the procedure and what are the documents needed for that to get patta for our land???? we took a ration card there during the period of 2005-2009.. but we didnt renew the ration card after 2009... now we are having that ration card xerox prove only... by using that ration card prove if we can able to get patta for that land ah??? please tell me now we are helpless.. because my father is feeling too sensitive about my grand father's memory... pls tell me some idea what to do for that??? and tell me what are the procedure for getting patta??? what are the documents needed to get patta???

thanks in advance,

student from erode..

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     06 December 2014

Pl check the village records with the Village Administrative officer and then proceed as per his advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register