LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     07 January 2017

Query regarding joininng

I'm working in the adied school(AP) from last 15 years, now i transfer  to other school (based on court order (2010))  dept given transfer order to me on 6-jan-17. i discuss with dept team they said join on sunday. shall i join to new school from 8-jan -16 (Sunday).

Is there any GO & Proper Rules is there.

Kindly Provide ypur valuable feedback to proceeed..

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 January 2017

Is it written order?

Request to let you join on working day.

pavan pavan (Employee)     08 January 2017

as per Dept letter they not  mentioned  in letter to join on  8-1-17,but they informed me verbally to join me on today. so joined today. is there any problem will occur.

Few unoins said no rights to join on sunday,is there any possiblity to take any action on me from my dept or neighbours

At the most you may mention in joining report or subsequent communication that you were asked to join on dated............/day.

If you have given joining then someome must have taken joining also, and date must have been put on form/report.

What is the issue that you see in it.

Why have you included neighbours?

pavan pavan (Employee)     08 January 2017

main reason is i didn't get releaving letter from previous school,i joined in the new school. and i'm not submitted my records of  previous school to that management.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2017

In your original query, you have posted entirely different matter.

"I'm working in the adied school(AP) from last 15 years, now i transfer  to other school (based on court order (2010))  dept given transfer order to me on 6-jan-17. i discuss with dept team they said join on sunday. shall i join to new school from 8-jan -16 (Sunday)."

You have posted about Transfer.

pavan pavan (Employee)     09 January 2017

Im talking about transfer only, ididn't get any releaving order from past school and i joined in the new school.

1) I didn't submitted releaving letter to present school, but they joined me. for salary (jan month) dept asking releaving letter +last month pay slip from previous school.

2)I didn't submitted my records of previous school to management (old school). 

3) As per verbal information from dept i joined on 8-1-17(Sunday),but i got information that we don't have rights to join on Sunday. whether old managemnet & Dept can take any action  on me.(for not submitting records and joining on sunday)

in your 2nd post, you have posted that;

"as per Dept letter they not  mentioned  in letter to join on  8-1-17,but they informed me verbally to join me on today. so joined today. is there any problem will occur. Few unoins said no rights to join on sunday,is there any possiblity to take any action on me from my dept or neighbours"

Why have you included neighbours?

The query(ies) posted by you may be redrafted so as to convey a clear message.

You may also clarify if both schools are of same employer?

What was the need to go to court and what was the order of court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register