LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   14 March 2016

Query regarding hike in salary

Hi, I joined a private company 3 months ago. In my earlier company, my salary was 45,000 and In my recent company,At the time of interview I demanded the salary 52 +. They said that right now they can't pay this much and asked me to join on same salary 45,000 and made me assured that after 3 months the salary will be hiked by 48,000 and can be more according to my progress. So , I joined the company at 45,000. Now after 3 months, Company is saying that they are not happy with my progress and can't give me the hike. I discussed my concern with HR but no results. So, please suggest me that what can I do ?

Learning

2 Replies

PC Agrawal (PCS)     14 March 2016

Nothing can  be done now unless your  letter of appointment clearly states that  your salary  will be increased to Rs.48,000/- after 3 months.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 April 2016

Probably the employer/promoters/owners did not interact with you and HR personnel interacted with you and filled the vacancy by making verbal assurances.

If you are not happy with company (HR personnel in particular) and they are now expressing dissatisfaction over performance then it is time to change at a happy note.

Downlaod the proof of good perfromance, NO pending tasks, attendance etc to safeguard your interest ASAP. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register