Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Query - pre litigation mediation initiated by wife

Dear seniors,

Wife left martial home, i filed RCR ,she filed 498a DP 3&4 ,406,506.
In her reply to RCR  she said she will not continue our martial relationship.
suddenly initiated a pre-litigation mediation under lok adalath of the criminal/civil courts.Got summons to attend on ___2016 for early settlement.
My questions -
a)She is saying that they give 15 lakh worth gold ,10 lakh as netcash even though i didnt taken single rupee as dowry.
b) Will the lokadalat people blindly belive what she said?or will they ask for the bills of gold or on whose presence you given.
c)should i attend or not if i not attend what will happen Considering that my wife has been most aggressive and abusive till now, I find this comparatively passive step rather surprising.

Regards
Victim

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
You attend mediation... And u can ask for the original bills of the said and about any transaction of 10lac where t s comes from....the last solution is she has to compromise whether u come first to table....u say u want her only and if she even says she don't want to stay she is deserting u....

(Guest)

First the divorce should be granted. Only then things can be exchanged, without divorce being granted why do you want to return things? If returning things will assure you divorce, then go ahead by preparing a list of items you have in hand, and also a list of things which are in her hand which belong to you, make such list, carry such VAT bills if you want to claim ur items which are lying with her, and she should also give original VAT bills to claim items from you, if she fails or you fail,, you and her can forget such items. This can be done on next date.

(Guest)
Its not happens like that.. Under 498a police will recover all the dowry articles

(Guest)
Under 406 section either police can recover dowry

(Guest)
Thanks shivam sir for your reply. I will attend and update. I know that she will submit fake bills worth 10lakhs. What consequences she may face later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register