Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanny050 (NA)     28 October 2013

Query on divroce proceedings

Dear Experts,

By god's grace i am filing divorce on an evil demon who spoiled my life. I will be filing the divorce on the basis of non consumation of marriage, Assault and willful desertion.  a case  I want to ask a few questions on the same. expecting your reply on the same.

1. since it will be a contested divorce what will the court do when the accused wont turn up to the court even after notice is served by hnb'l court?

2. Can we request the court to fast track the case ? If yes, what is the procedure to be followed.

3. What will the court do when the accused is not even replied to the lawyer notice?

4. I was told by my lawyer that it will take 1 year to complete the case if the accused is not turning up to the court. Are there any instances if the divorce( Ex-parte) is granted within 66 months or earlier due to accused not turning up.

Any other advice to get rid of the devil faster is very much thanked. 

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your advices.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Tanny050

Dear Experts,

By god's grace i am filing divorce on an evil demon who spoiled my life. I will be filing the divorce on the basis of non consumation of marriage, Assault and willful desertion.  a case  I want to ask a few questions on the same. expecting your reply on the same.

1. since it will be a contested divorce what will the court do when the accused wont turn up to the court even after notice is served by hnb'l court?

Taareekh par tareekh.. ask for a the DVD of the Hindi movie Damini starring Meenakshi Sheshadri, Sunny Deol and Amrish Puri.  After say 5-6 tareekhs you might get exparte decree of divorce as the other party failed to appear in court.  1 tareekh = 2 months, so 6 tareekhs is 6 X 2 = 12 months ie 1 year.

2. Can we request the court to fast track the case ? If yes, what is the procedure to be followed.

Fast track or slow track both will take the same  time, in between court holidays will be there, your lawyer might not turn up, you might fall sick, judge might get transferred, lawyers strike will defiinitely be there, your lawyer might come, her lawyer might not come, so it goes tareekh pe tareekh.

3. What will the court do when the accused is not even replied to the lawyer notice?

Read answer 1.  Exparte divorce decree you will be getting after a year or so.

4. I was told by my lawyer that it will take 1 year to complete the case if the accused is not turning up to the court. Are there any instances if the divorce( Ex-parte) is granted within 66 months or earlier due to accused not turning up.

You are not a man anymore, you are a ping-pong ball who is pushed  from one lawyer to the other, from one court to the other, from one date to the other.  It all depends on how good your fate is [fate = good lawyer, presence of judge, abcense of your wife in court, you not falling ill, your wife not filing false cases on you viz..498a, DV or both]

Any other advice to get rid of the devil faster is very much thanked. 

Contact me again regarding your case when it progresses for further advice.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for your advices.

(Guest)

You a Christian?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register