LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayesh   25 May 2018

Query for police verification

Dear Sir , i have live in mumbai for 1.5 year at goverment quarter with my somone (my friends family). but now his father is retired and due to some problem i cannt contact my friends (his family) and they dont have live there and i dont know any my neightbour . i only know my some friends who live in mumbai (they are also outside like me). so i have a simple query that during police verification for central goverment job , they (my friends) can write that i live there and verified my identity (since they dont have local address). or i can give my address proof to police (i have bank address proof with me at time of account opening). What will happen if my police verification is not completed. will i have to resign from central government job. 

Learning

1 Replies

jayesh   25 May 2018

Originally posted by : jayesh
Dear Sir , i have live in mumbai for 1.5 year at goverment quarter with my somone (my friends family). but now his father is retired and due to some problem i cannt contact my friends (his family) and they dont have live there and i dont know any my neightbour . i only know my some friends who live in mumbai (they are also outside like me). so i have a simple query that during police verification for central goverment job , they (my friends) can write that i live there and verified my identity (since they dont have local address). or i can give my address proof to police (i have bank address proof with me at time of account opening). What will happen if my police verification is not completed. will i have to resign from central government job. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register