Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Modi (Student)     27 August 2013

Query about review petition

Respected Sir,

I am one of the law student in Christ University,Bangalore.It would be my pleasure if you advise me on one civil matter.

My father bought one House in auction In Jaipur(Raj). Actually that property was not mortgaged in bank,due to insuffeciency for getting all the money given to one,bank seized that house of him by taking govt.'s permission and auctioned it.And we buyed it in an open auction.

But suddenly the residing neighbour claimed that, house had been purchased by him. there is a agreement but it lacks the stamp duty.

Accordingly he got stay orders from High Court of Rajasthan.

case was pending from 2004. and now from god's blessing it finally came to end in feb13

then he filed slp in sc which was being dismissed

and now he had again filed one review petition in high court of rajasthan.

we got the possession of that property in june13.

Sir, i just wanted to know is anything to worry now?

what can he do now and can we sue him for damages?

Please let me know your opinion.

Thank You

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2013

fisrt of all you do not have full facts. Indian father's feel ego hurt if son knows details of deal on property (particularly if these are unwise deals)

secondly the facts of your case are so deep that neither you can explain them on ope forum nor can anyone understand without seeing papers.

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/query-about-review-petition-418981.asp#.Uh2B4H_Qzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register