Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Manu (NA)     02 May 2016

Query about khatha transfer

Hi Legal Team,

My grandfather has 1 acre of land and did gift deed in favor of my mother. My grandpa’s relative filed a permanent injunction suit against my grandfather and his brother, though there was no cause of action.

Their ambition is just to harass us and they don’t want khatha transfer to be done in my mother’s favor on the basis of gift deed.

They gave a letter in revenue depatement stating not to change khatha, since the land is under dispute and court has granted temporary injunction.

My grandpa’s has one acre of and survey no. is 8/2 and his relatives have 2 acres of land and survey no. 8/1 and in the suit schedule property they have mentioned it clearly that injunction order for 2 acres of land.

My grandpa’s relatives not attending the case regularly and when they come, they’ll ask for long date and amending the application by altering the boundary. So that case consume more time.

Just to harass us they have given letter in revenue department and I explained concerned revenue officer about this, but he is not ready to change the khatha nor ready to close the case. If he closes this case we can go to higher court.

I gave a written complaint to District Collector against this revenue officer but no result.

Now my question is,  can we file a separate application seeking order for  khatha transfer in the same court?

Or is there any way to do the khatha transfer , since its pending from more than one year? Pls advice on this.

Regards,

Manjunath

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register