Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohamed haseeb ahmed   25 December 2017

Query

DEAR MEMBERS,

WHAT IS THE SEC OF CRPC TO FILE SEC167 OF IPC & SEC211 OF IPC.

I WANT TO DEFEND FALSE DVC AND FALSE 498A

PLZ  ADVISE

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
File a Criminal Complaint case u/s 200 Crpc before Magistrate if you want to invoke Section 167 and Section 211 of IPC. As far as defending false DVC and 498A is concerned you may opt for other measures also.

mohamed haseeb ahmed   26 December 2017

THANK U SIR PLZ GUIDE OTHER MEASURES DV PLAINT IS FULL OF ALLEGATIONS SHE FILED AFTER I WON RCR ALSO SHE FILED DV N 498A AFTER 13 MNTHS FROM THE DATE SHE LEFT HER MATRIMONOIAL HOME.MATRIMONIAL HOME IS IN MAHARASHTRA HER PARENTAL HOME IS IN HYDERABAD.MY 2 CHILDREN WITH HER N IAM CONTESTING CUSTODY PETITION OF THOSE TWO MINORS .SHE GOT TRANSFERD FROM SC TO HYDERABAD WHERE MC CASE N CUSTODY CASE R RUNNING JOINTLY IN FAMILY COURT NAMPALLY.DV IS ALSO RUNNING 498A IS YET TO COME ON BOARD

(Guest)
I can guide you in this case only after I get to see the documents and know the facts. Kindly consult me for further legal remedy.

HOW CAN I CONTACT UN WHERE DO U LIVE

(Guest)
Contact via email. I am a lawyer based in Delhi.

YOUR E-MAIL SIR

(Guest)
anupamdba2607@gmail.com

DIPU DAS   26 December 2017

Dear members,

Is it possible to get stay order on compulsory retirement order and departmental suspension order when appeal gets rejected by the appeallate authority and departmental review is still pending by the Reviewing authority??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register