LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohamed haseeb ahmed   25 December 2017

Query

DEAR MEMBERS,WHAT IS THE SECTION OF CRPC REQUIRED TO FILE A COMPLAINT U/S 167 OF IPC & U/S 211 OF IPC PLZ ADVISE IAM ASKING TO DEFEND MY CASE OF FALSE DVC & FALSE 498A

Learning

4 Replies

Abhi   25 December 2017

Hi All

I need your urgent advice on my current scenario . 

In 5th May 2016 , i filled an divorce case based on adultory charge in delhi family court , I have all proof to claim her extar merital affiiar and physical relation ship with other person , This is running now . 

But my wife filled an 498 case on 25th May 2016 in bihar , I have not received any notice from court , 1 week back i came to know Court is suppose to issue warant against me , Now I have to file my AB in purina court  , but i am very surprised to know creteria for geting AB - Like - I have to agree to keep wife with me and provide her expense approx 1000 every month till case is running . 

Please provide your valuable advice for above process to get AB in session court  , or shoud i go to high court  .Please advice me .

Thanks 

Abhi

Sachin (N.A)     25 December 2017

Originally posted by : Abhi
Hi All

I need your urgent advice on my current scenario . 

In 5th May 2016 , i filled an divorce case based on adultory charge in delhi family court , I have all proof to claim her extar merital affiiar and physical relation ship with other person , This is running now . 

But my wife filled an 498 case on 25th May 2016 in bihar , I have not received any notice from court , 1 week back i came to know Court is suppose to issue warant against me , Now I have to file my AB in purina court  , but i am very surprised to know creteria for geting AB - Like - I have to agree to keep wife with me and provide her expense approx 1000 every month till case is running . 

Please provide your valuable advice for above process to get AB in session court  , or shoud i go to high court  .Please advice me .

Thanks 

Abhi

There is no such conditions for AB. You are misguided by someone

Abhi   25 December 2017

Thanks Sachin 

As I have filled dovorce case citing adultory reason before 498a , This can be helpful in finding AB in session court or there is no role of this in AB . Please give advise on this . 

Also she went away to her parent house and living there till now .She also filled maintenenace case against me , i am appearing in that case in last 6 months in same family court in purnia .   

Sachin (N.A)     25 December 2017

Originally posted by : Abhi

Thanks Sachin 

As I have filled dovorce case citing adultory reason before 498a , This can be helpful in finding AB in session court or there is no role of this in AB . Please give advise on this . 

Also she went away to her parent house and living there till now .She also filled maintenenace case against me , i am appearing in that case in last 6 months in same family court in purnia .   

Yes, your wife filed 498a as a counter case of divorce this will be the argument from your side. And don't worry AB in 498a is not a difficult task.

You should focus on your maintenace case, if interim mainence is lower then her expectations she will easily agree for mutual divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register