LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan   03 March 2015

Queries for my sister case

My sister;s case is pending in courts and need to know some details for the same.

what kind of evidences can we use in courts ?  Audio recordings of my sister and her mother in law fighting over her husbands abuse and physical assaults. would these recordings be of any help. Can this be used against her husband as proof of physical abuse made by him ?

We have no medical Or police complaint. also we do not have any recording of him.

Learning

5 Replies

Northern Queen (Manager)     03 March 2015

Typical greedy family making up bullsh*t lies against her husband so she can slap a fake 498a on him. Then her whole family benefits and they all get your hands on easy money. Shameful system.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 March 2015

In the petition, original transcriptt of the recording has to be mentioned.  Original audio recording has to be placed on court record.  Appropirate steps have to be taken to prove those.  Engage a competent advocate, so that he will take all the appropriate steps to prove those things in accordance with law.  The quality of evidence required herein is only "preponderance of probability" and not "beyond reasonable doubt".  So, go with the evidence available and put your best efforts to prove them.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2015

Though the views and ideas expressed by learned advocate Mr.Chandrasekar are apt and novel, practically this will not be possible to prove the case because of the nature of evidence.  Only an experts opinion will be able to make some room to the pleadings based on the said evidence. Dont be discouraged, consult your lawyer and proceed further as per his advise.

fighting back (exec)     06 March 2015

what kind of cases has your sister filed in court? you dont have evidences and yet you want to 'nail' someone.. this shows that this is a real afterthought............

@northern queen.........welcome back to the forum..after a long time.......

Northern Queen (Manager)     09 March 2015

@fighting back....Thank you! I may have been out of sight but the cause is never out of mind! Message to all those husbands and families terrorised by this wrong and shameful law - stand you ground and keep on fighting. Name and shame the crooked Advocates, Judges, Police and any other persons that wash their hands in blood money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register