LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sohail (System's Engineer)     02 October 2017

Quash can be filed after charge sheet issued in my case

I have been book under ipc 427 & 297 and charge sheet also submitted but the land was on my father we have all legal documents like patta passbook & title book & pahani for current year & R. O. R The property was located in fornt of one venture and some part of in the same sy no the venture also was the pattedar and venture people want to buy my land when we refused to sell our land them have filed the criminal tresspass on me under ipc sec 297 & 427 and the other side people are illegally using my sy no for the burial ground purposes. Taking advantage of my absents in the village and sarpanch of village is taking revenge with me because myself and sarpanch is having pendin inam land cases at the RDO office. This case can be quash This case is not compoundable How to closed this case guide me I have to go to abroad for searching job to settled down my future i have from IT department. Kindly guide me sir or madam Thanking you Siddiqui

Learning

6 Replies

sohail (System's Engineer)     02 October 2017

Most urgent

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 October 2017

You can challenge the charge if framed in the case in higher court. You can also approach high court for quashing. Cobsult a lawyer with details.

manoj   02 October 2017

Hi please call me to my cell no 8686159292 to solve your query. I can guide you in this issue

sohail (System's Engineer)     09 October 2017

Sir this case can be quash, who was using the pice of land for there illgeal burial ground them do not have any document of land on his name and them are tresspassing in my land, after fallsly filed the case my name these property was my ancestral property and these property was on our family name from last 4 generations. Recently in my last hearing examination was happen judge ask me u try to damage and try to remove the graves i said no sir then he will take my signature on one paper which was type matter judge sign and take my signatures also, what was that paper examination. I want to comeout from this false case Please guide me sir or madam Thanking you

Sir this case can be quash, who was using the pice of land for there illgeal burial ground them do not have any document of land on his name and them are tresspassing in my land, after fallsly filed the case my name these property was my ancestral property and these property was on our family name from last 4 generations. Recently in my last hearing examination was happen judge ask me u try to damage and try to remove the graves i said no sir then he will take my signature on one paper which was type matter judge sign and take my signatures also, what was that paper examination. I want to comeout from this false case Please guide me sir or madam Thanking you

Thank you for your valueable suggestions Mr Manoj Mr Ramesh & Mr Sidharth sir and please update me regarding this issues

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register