IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam will be conducted in two phases: Prelims and Main Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December 2017.
IBPS Clerk Main Exam will be conducted on 21st January 2018.
Below I have provided some preparation tips for Quantitative Aptitude section of IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam:
- You should know all the formulas and particular method, So that you should make a chart of formulas and easy tricks & try to read the chart daily.
- Finding the simplest and easiest method is very important for solving a question in less time with the good answer. Therefore, try to find shortest of a particular topic to solve the questions.
- You should list all the Quantitative Aptitude topics and list out the topics in which you are strong and weak. In addition, try to solve more and more questions on the daily basis in which you are weak.
- Solve IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers. This is the smartest way to practice for the IBPS Bank exam as you get to know the exact format of questions that come in the question paper.
- You should select best quantitative aptitude books. These books are also available on e-commerce websites like, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Make notes during your preparation, which will help you in your last minute preparation.
Best of Luck!