LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh kumar singh bhadouria (managing director)     04 September 2015

Pvt college not giving salary

university appointed me as principal of a degree college and the college  giving me a joinig letter . but not giving me salary from the joining date . now the college has ban me to enter the college but still using my name and degisgnation and still maikn my fake signature on their corrosponding to the university .  what should i do . how can i get may pending salary? can lodge fir for using my name and signature ?

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 September 2015

you can lodge a complaint of forgery on the institution and also to claim your salary send them a legal notice asking them to settle the pending amount failing which you will take the issue to the labour commissioner

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2015

Download evidence of everything and build irrefutable written record.

You must place on record everything that you have posted in your query in writing under proper acknowledgment to internal authority/management…………………………including that on dated…………………..Mr/Ms………………….banned you from entering the college and to perform your duty in office.

How the signatures are faked: signed by someone else or digital signatures?

Have you by any document authorized the college employees and management to place your digital signatures?

The unpaid wages are debt on employer.

Your able counsels in Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420, winding up petition, civil suit with damages, recovery suite etc…………………and that you can approach University Authorities and authorities under State Education Act.

You can also take help and support from various teachers associations.

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     06 September 2015

Dear sir,

First you lodge police complaint.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2015

Teachers are not covered as ‘Workman’ and hence may not be in a position to approach o/o Labor Commissioner.

There is a possibility…………………………once again only a possibility………………..if the private educational instt  for private gains is covered by State Shops and Estbs Act and ………………………………employee (principle) is covered by the def. of employee in the Act………………………………..and If and only if covered …………………….the employee can approach Inspector appointed under this Act………………..that might be Labor Inspector.

You may check on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register