Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik kalle   30 May 2019

Pursuing LLB while working for a private firm

Hi All,

I would like to pursue LLB(full time, 3 years course) while working for a private firm. I will be able to attend classes as I am working on weekends and in night shifts. Will there be any objection from BCI?. Is NOC required from my employer?.
Kindly answer my query. Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 May 2019

When you are attending classes in regular stream, your employment is not an issue in getting such degree, if only your employer provided such NOC and was on admission record.  You can seek this information under RTI  ACT by making an application to BCI .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 May 2019

You can study L.L.B. no problem at all. Moreover you may get promotions, incremenets etc. with the same employer.

1 Like

karthik kalle   30 May 2019

Thank you all for responses, If NOC is not taken from employer and was not submitted during admission, will there be any problem in the future?. Kindly answer this.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 May 2019

As per rules of admission, such candidates must state facts of employment in their admission forms, and not stating the employment and not producing NOC from employer may amount to suppression of material facts.  Members cannot auger future problems at this moment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register