Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghanshyam (student)     28 July 2010

Pursue LLB after Grad with 37%

Hello There
i have cmpleted my B.Com with 37% (Repeater).
i have completed Executive MBA from ITM(Dean University) . and scored 60% in MBA

i wish to Pursue LLB, i inquired in mumbai UNIV:they Require miminum 45% to get admission or minimum 40% FOR Extreance exam.

i wish to purse LLB,
Is it okey if i take admission in any GOVT Recognised university for 1st yr then take transfer to DY Patil collage or mumbai university which is mumbai university recognised, i wish to practice law after LLB

please guide me with such university or collages available

any GOVT recog university will do
or MAIL ME ghanshyam.saini@gmail.com

plz advice  ASAP

Learning

4 Replies

leena (student)     28 July 2010

Hi ghanshyam,

U cannt pursue LLB as u have scored low in ur graduation. In every University minimum 40% is required. If u wanted to for it then u need to go for graduation again.

Ghanshyam (student)     30 July 2010

is it possible that i appear for 1 paper again, and score good marks, which will help me increase my % then take admission for LLB

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     09 August 2011

Under the University rules, before examination (Graduation), you have to apply in writing asking University not to declare the result if it is less than second class etc. In your case, you will have to do the whole graduation in another discipline and score second class plus. Your appearance in one paper in any case will not count for percentage, if permitted.

(Guest)
I'm feeling bad for students who are not able to score good in exams. The education system in Indai is not good, they wil not analyse your skills such as logic reasoning and all that but merely focus on your craming ability. I wish Ghanshyam got admission somewhere. Good luck for future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register