Purchasing argicultural land

My father had purchased agriculture land in the year 1981 in Karnataka.After few month he converted the land to Non agriculture.

Now i want to know can he still claim to be farmer.he has purchase agreement and utar from 1981 where his name is mentioned.

Can he get farmer certificate on the basis of above documents and from who, he can get that certificate?


Thanks for Prompt reply.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu